Furnitamo - WordPress Theme For Fabric Store, WooCommerce Theme
WordPress theme for fabric store is an ideal platform to build a powerful online shop
Are you an owner of an online store that sells furniture and goods for the home? If it so then draws attention to this modern WordPress theme for fabric store with WooCommerce plugin that will help you create the e-shop of your dream. The wide range of widgets will make the pages more attractive and robust.
Put all your items on the ''Products'' page and let visitors to sort the goods by criteria using filters. Each product has its own single product page where you can add more information about it. ''What we do'' and ''Location'' pages will be useful in describing the company and your sphere of activity.
Put the items into the product grids to allow users to review them all. Use call-to-action and social icons. The sliders will be a good way to showcase the images. Testimonials widget is the place where you can put reviews of your customers and their opinion about your store. Discover the whole variety of elements that are included in this WordPress theme for fabric store.
- Additional Features: Advanced Theme Options, Ajax Products Filter, Back To Top Button, Crossbrowser Compatibility, Favicon, Google map, Google Web Fonts, Live Search, Product Quick View, Sample content, Social Options, MailChimp Ready Template, Background Options, Media library, SEO Optimization, Sidebar Manager
- Features: Admin Panel, Easy Installation, Ecwid Ready, Elementor Page Builder, Long-term support, Optimized Source Code, Pop-up Manager, Responsive, Retina Ready, Sample Data Installer, Search Engine Friendly
- Lastmod: 2020-06-30T09:37:16-04:00
- Marketplace Membership: One
- Template Icon: icon-woo
- Topic: Interior & Furniture Templates, Design, Design & Photography, Home & Family
- WooCommerce Compatibility: 3.6.x-4.2.x
- WooCommerce Engine: 4.0.x
- Wordpress Compatibility: 5.0-5.4.x
- Wordpress Engine: 5.4.x
How to manage currencies and change the default
All Woocommerce templates can be used with Australian dollars just follow this video tutorial on how to change the currency default, select Australian Dollars and currency code AUD.