StoreFlex - Korean Cosmetics eCommerce Template, OpenCart Template
Opencart Korean Cosmetics eCommerce Template
This Korean cosmetics eCommerce template from OpenCart is a perfect mockup for your business online specialized on Korean cosmetics beauty and skin, or hair care items. The template is developed on the Opencart platform basis that features a great variety of smart features.
Key Benefits of Korean Cosmetics Theme
The theme is easy-to-use eCommerce solution that requires no special coding skills. We have equipped this Korean Cosmetics eCommerce template with all the necessary functional options that will help to present the store inventory in the best way, attracting more and more new clients.
It features multi-currency and multi-language support. The theme is powered by the Mega Menu module that helps to structure the product categories in a proper way.
Also, it is necessary to mark:
- Newsletter pop-up;
- Wishlist block;
- Search module;
- Shopping cart;
- Featured Products block;
- Informative links in the footer area.
- Contact us page;
- Catalog and Collection category pages, etc.
Click the Live Demo link to see all the theme advantages.
- AdvImage: https://s.tmimgcdn.com/scr/98700/98754-original.jpg
- Currencies: AUD, USD, GBP, EUR
- Features: Admin Panel, Bootstrap, Responsive, Retina Ready, Theme Color Switcher
- Functionality: Online Store/Shop
- Installation: Installation and set up instructions are attached (look for Documentation folder).
- Language Support: English
- Lastmod: 2020-07-21T03:12:27-04:00
- Marketplace Membership: One
- Opencart Compatibility: 220.127.116.11
- Opencart Engine: 18.104.22.168
- Preview Screens Or Video URLs: …939620_slide%201.jpg
- Tags: beauty cosmetics haircare makeup skincare salon masks storeflex organic perfume body
- Template Icon: icon-opencart
- Topic: Cosmetics Store Templates, Beauty Templates, Fashion & Beauty
How to manage currencies and change the default
All OpenCart templates can be used with Australian dollars just follow this video tutorial on how to change the currency default, select Australian Dollars and currency code AUD.