Storeflex Barbershop Online Template, OpenCart Template
BarberShop Online Template from OpenCart
If you need a template to build and launch a barbershop or hair salon online services, this Storeflex barbershop online template from OpenCart is a great choice.
It has a modern design and a wide range of customization tools to develop a professional-looking web project. The heme has a well-coded structure and is equipped with all the necessary technical features to manage a hair salon website with ease.
Storeflex Hair Salon Theme Features
Hitting the Live Demo you can observe all the privileges of this fishing store template. Such as:
- Drop-down compound Mega Menu;
- Wishlist block;
- Search module;
- Shopping cart;
- Product Quick View;
- Featured Products block;
- Informative links in the footer area;
- Newsletter pop-up;
- Contact us page;
- Catalog and Collection category pages;
- Blog with informative Blog Posts.
Barbershop and Hair Salon Theme is Responsive
Nowadays, it is very important to build a website suitable to work on every device and every screen size, no matter how large or small, mobile or desktop. Desktop computer or cell phone users alike all benefit from responsive online stores.
The template pages are responsive and will be available on all known devices.
Let your clients enjoy the shopping time with this powerful Storeflex barbershop online template.
- Author_user_id: 1519369
- Currencies: AUD, USD, EUR
- Features: Admin Panel, Bootstrap, Responsive, Retina Ready
- Installation: Installation and set up instructions are attached (look for Documentation folder).
- Language Support: English
- Lastmod: 2020-08-22T17:34:57-04:00
- Opencart Compatibility: 188.8.131.52
- Opencart Engine: 184.108.40.206
- Template Icon: icon-opencart
- Topic: Beauty Salon Templates, Hair Salon Templates, Beauty Templates, Fashion & Beauty, Salon
- Types: OpenCart Templates
How to manage currencies and change the default
All OpenCart templates can be used with Australian dollars just follow this video tutorial on how to change the currency default, select Australian Dollars and currency code AUD.