Cafe and Restaurant
This delicious solution for cafe or restaurant websites will be appreciated even by gourmets. It is simple, visually appealing and modern. Peach text and elements looks very nice and perfectly fit the restaurant concept. Welcome message is supplied with chef's photo. Menu comes with prices, which raises customers' trust to the company. Big banners tell the users what's so special about this particular cafe. Articles from the blog keep site visitors interested in checking the content on regular terms. Reservation form and restaurant location are at the bottom of the page.
Software Required: Adobe Photoshop CS+, Sublime Text2 or later, Notepad++ or any php-editor, For uncompressing a template ZIP package: WinZip 9+ (Windows), Stuffit Expander 10+ (Mac), Drupal 7.x
- Additional FeaturesAdvanced Theme Options, Sliced PSD, Back To Top Button, Commenting System, Crossbrowser Compatibility, Dropdown Menu, Favicon, Google map, Google Web Fonts, Sample content, Social Options, Sortable Gallery, Tag Cloud, Tooltips
- AnimationHTML plus JS, Parallax, Lazy Load effect
- CodingCSS 3, HTML 5, JQuery, LESS, Valid Coding
- Drupal Compatibility7.x
- Drupal Engine7.34
- Drupal ModulesAddthis, Administration Menu, Block Class, Colorbox, Ctools, Demo, Dismiss, Flexslider, Hide the Toolbar, jQuery Easing, jQuery Update, Libraries, Module Filter, Newsletter, Panels, Retina Images, Semantic Views, Superfish, Taxonomy Term Reference Tree Widget, Tipsy, Views, Views Isotope - jQuery Isotope, Views Slideshow, WYSIWIG
- FeaturesAdmin Panel, Responsive, Search Engine Friendly
- FunctionalityBlog, Forum, One Page Templates, Portfolio
- Gallery ScriptIsotope, Slider
- InstallationInstallation and set up instructions are attached (look for Documentation folder).
- Kind Of ShopsThe template was created specifically for cafe restaurant websites.
- Language SupportEnglish
- Layout1 column
- MediaVideo Integration
- Template Iconicon-drupal
- TopicSteakhouse Templates, Cafe and Restaurant Templates, Food & Restaurant
- Web FormsContact Form